LEG Power Lochaber, a new community benefit society to join the Energy4All family has now launched their £1,880,000 share offer to fund the construction of a 100% community owned 547kW hydro scheme located on land owned by Forestry and Land Scotland at Glenachulish in Lochaber.
Highlights of the offer:
- The offer is seeking to raise a maximum of £1,880,000
- Minimum investment £100
- Maximum investment £50,000
- Share interest on investment starts at 4% and equity returned over 20 years
- Priority for local residents
- Surplus profits for community benefit
For full details about the offer including terms and conditions please click here.