The Schools' Energy Co-operative share offer is now open for applications. They seek to raise £430,000 to repay the borrowings it has taken out to install solar panels at two schools and to fund the installation of solar panels on at least seven more schools.
Highlights of the offer:
- Enable more solar panels to be installed on schools, saving schools money, cutting their carbon emissions and providing an educational resource
- The offer is seeking to raise a maximum of £430,000
- Minimum investment £100
- Maximum investment £100,000
- Share interest on investment is targeted to be at an annual rate of 4.5%
- Contribute to sustainable development in our communities
- Surplus profits paid back to participating schools
For full details about the offer please click here.